Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gearing up for Single Speed Worlds

Well I’m back in the country and have had a good month off the bike. I am now ready to get back into it, starting with Single Speed Worlds on the 23rd October where ill be riding a Ventana 29er bike! Its going to be an epic weekend and everyone is looking forward to it.

I had planned to race the 50km N-Duro this weekend in conjunction with the Whaka 100 but I have hurt my ankle running so am going to give it a miss and make sure I get this sorted at this early part of the season.

Making sure I’m in prime condition for the SSW.

I may have some exciting news to share with you all soon, this could really help me this season providing me with all I need to succeed. More info to come...

Just a short update but will update as news comes in.

Thanks to Ollie Whalley for the support with Single Speed Worlds.

No comments: