Sunday, February 13, 2011

NZ Cup Round Three Nelson



Nelson always puts up a great race track and a great race atmosphere for us.

The track was hard, fast and challenging for me I did enjoy riding around getting lines and doing efforts etc on the track.

The race was fast and I didn't have a chance, not too sure what was happening but everyone went around me and from here I started to make my way back up the field picking riders off each lap. We done 6 laps and I finished 17th.


So not the race of my life, I am now focusing on the fourth round of the NZ cup here in Christchurch and then National Champs in Dunedin next saturday.


Huge thanks to Bruce and Sarah in Nelson for the wonderful accommodation.

This weekend I was racing my Scott Spark 20 rolling nicely on my Kenda Small Block eights and I was fueled by Peak Fuel.

No comments: